- Exclusive gaming application platform, the classic hand travel under control
- Bluetooth transmission with any drivers, effective control distance 6~8 meters
- Built-in lithium battery, after charging fully, it can keep working for 20 hours, safe and stable
- Telescopic stand(5~10inch extending length), suitable for various android tablet PCs
- With volume+ and volume-, last next play/pause, total 5 multimedia function keys(this function is incompatible with Y key mode).
- User-friendly design automatically enters the energy-saving mode under no connection with no connection state It Supports Android 3.2 or above.
Specification of Gamepad Android iPEGA:
- Bluetooth: 3.0
- Telescopic stand: Support 5~10″ devices
- Working voltage: DC3.7V
- Working current: 30mA
- Input: DC5V 500mA
Under the Android system, it supports the vast majority of games and simulator games(such as MC4, Wild blood, Dungeon Hunter, Zombie, FC simulator
GBA emulator, arcade emulator, N64 emulator, Shadowgun, Sonic CD, Cordy, Soulcraft, Zenonia4, 9 Innings2013, Riptide,etc.)
Download method of games that are compatible: Enter iTunes and App Store to search for iCade. The handle can be compatible with the vast majority of games, such as Gunman Clive, Helium Boy, League of Evil League of Evil2, Muffin Knight Free Stardash, Temple the Run and so on.
|Keyboard Mode||iCade Mode||GamePad Mode||IPEGA Game Centre/SPP Mode|
X.GamePad Mode: Only Android 3.2+ version supports this mode. When the handle is turned off, first press the X key, then press the HOME key. Bluetooth LED indicator to flash. Then handle enter into the pairing mode and turn on the phone and search Bluetooth devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. The LED indicator light is on after the
- Keyboard Mode:(For Android system and support various types of simulators) When the handle is turned off, first press the A key, then press the HOME key. The Bluetooth LED indicator flash and the handle enter into pairing mode. Turn on the phone and search Bluetooth devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. LED light is on after successful pairing.
B.iCade modes: When the handle is turned off, first press the B key, then press the HOME key. The Bluetooth LED light indicator flash, and the handle enters into the pairing mode. Turn on the phone and search Bluetooth devices Ipega Extending Game Controller for pairing. LED light indicator is on after successful pairing.
Y key has two modes: 1. SPP Mode(for systems with virtual keys of the game), 2. iPega gaming desktop(see appendix)
1. SPP Mode: When then handle is turned off, first press the Y key, then press the HOME key, LED lights flash and the handle enter into the pairing mode, if the pairing is successful, the LED light indicator is keeping bright. The handle is in the SPP mode; SPP mode requires corresponding Android APP software to complete the relevant key mapping function.
1 Go to Settings → Language and input → Select Input Method “GHTouch IM”
2 Open the application “GHTouch” → Choose device “ipega Extending Game Controller” → check “virtual screen buttons”
→ Select Input Method “GHTouch IM” → The device will automatically connect with the handle, after the
connection is completed, the LED indicator light
3 After entering the game, press the volume up on the device or handle the “Select” button, the button icon onto
the screen corresponding to the position (Note: Double-click the icon to set the size), press return or click on input method setting: Using the controller to play a game should set the phone or notebook input method to be default as English language input (For the ios system, be sure to switch the input method, and then pairing. If not, the handle does not work properly.)
How to Charge:
Charging controller: Accessing the controller to a 5V power supply for charging (PC device or mobile phone power adapter). In the process of charging, the charge indicator light of handle is orange and LED is off after fully charged.
Switch on/off the controller: Press “HOME” button for 3 seconds until the Bluetooth LED is off, it means shutdown is successful. If the phone is not unpair connection when controller shutdown. Just do it again
Press the “HOME” button for about five seconds, until the LED red light flashes slowly. It means that the handle is turned on (the default the last boot mode), the boot handle will automatically be paired with the phone connection. If the connection fails, the handle will automatically shut down.
Connect the PC: Open the device’s Bluetooth PC program, and select the “X, A” in either mode can be paired with(If you does not have Bluetooth PC devices ? you need to use the Bluetooth receiver).
To change the controller function mode, please turn off the controller firstly and cancel the Bluetooth pairing, then in accordance with the operation mode to replace the steps.
What in the box of the Gamepad Android iPEGA :
1x Ipega Wireless Bluetooth Controller
1x User Manual